Friday, March 21, 2008

tsumaranai

it's been 1 week of holiday and I'm already bored out of my wits!

I have nothing to do besides watching japanese dramas on my laptop, dvds, reading books, surfing the net, etc. I am bored! I want to go out :( but I'm broke. bluerrgh. Anyone got Ugly Betty dvd? I missed a lot of episodes in season 1. I don't mind catching up though.

Suddenly, I have the urge to pig myself out. Kak Su's cooking spaghetti. Yums! I might watch Lord of the Rings: The Two Tower. My favourite (my cutesy Pippin love!) movie. And may I ask, any Sri Amanian going to SA's Sports Day? It's this coming Thursday (27th march). Let me know mkays! Time to eat now.

I need to keep myself in good shape.
Round is a shape.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home