Friday, April 25, 2008

of my opinions

Since last weekend up till Wednesday, I had nothing but Bakso, something like mee hoon soup with meatballs in it. My guy friends started calling me bebola because I'm getting rounder like the meatball in Bakso. I got so stressed up with the name calling, I decided to spill out my heart contents in Japanese class just now.

Translated to English:
Slimming has been an issue since long time ago, therefore I would like to talk about my opinion on the issue. It's so cliche when guys pick slim girls over fat girls. Guys don't know how it feels like being rejected, being tortured/abused verbally - guys just don't get girls, period. They don't know how much that tiny lil "fat" word can affect fat girls badly. In the end, fat girls ended up trying to be either bulimia or anorexic. For me, no matter how much people tell you straight in the face that you're fat, as long as you're happy with yourself, just go on with the body babes! To heaven if people are not pleased with your shape. Boost up your confidence, lift your chins up and be proud of the way you are.

So, to make this entry short, I am now taking Bakso once or twice a week. :P touche to Bakso!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home