Saturday, July 26, 2008

Camp 101

Yet again, we received last minute notice from our sponsors.

They decided to organize a camp during our 1 week break holiday when most of the JAD students have already gone back home. And trust me, most of them had to go on a 7-8 hours bus trip just to get home.

Yeah, so this time, it's gonna be a camp in Pangkor Island. No matter how tempting and fun it sounds, still kinda upset la dgn this whole last minute thing cos now, I have to cancel all my plans! That includes shopping (DAAAAAAAMNN!) and meeting up friends. Thanks a lot la. :(

I'm down with mensus pain. :( sakit la pulakk. and such a tiresome when you have it during camp. Kay lah, I wanna watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. *love* Chao-ers readers! & stalkers. :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home