Wednesday, September 24, 2008

triple B: bored, blogs and bestie

I came across my lil sister's blog dum dum dum..
and she had her blog link to our cousin's blog.

dum dum dum

I stalked my sister's and cousin's blogs today \^.^/

I'm seriously bored at home, waiting for my 2 guy friends to come pick me up and we go jalan2 like nobody's business.

Oh hey, guess what? I ran 3km yesterday. I was supposed to do it again this morning but heavy butt had to stop me from doing so, haha. I love big butts and I cannot lie~

I even got myself a caller ringtone. Come and miscall me people! Hehe I love my new CRT. :) Yesterday Nik called me.. He left this morning at 1am. I seriously thought he would be able to celebrate raya with me this year :( Terpaksa la one of us hitchhike to either UK or Japan next year. What else eh? I'm gonna be productive this holiday. Finish My Girl (shaddup, I think it's productive!), bake cookies, send raya cards, do the SPM certs whatnot in Japanese, etc.

ps. I'm gonna watch GG episode 4 now. xoxo.

It's only 2 days since I last saw you
and I miss you already.
:(

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home