Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weekend Escape

Hi all. Saya malas nak ber-blogging actually, but due to someone who asked me about my blog & I just read her awesome blog, I decided to blog a lil teeny bit.

My week revolves around school on Monday and Thursday;
Part time job on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday;
Gossiping/catching up on Saturday;
Date on Sunday.

So you see here, I wish I have more free time so that I can blog and also have proper rest! (Dating doesn't count okay)

This weekend, I'm off to Tim's place. It's 2 hours 30 minutes away from my place to be exact. Hope we get to see the autumn leaves this weekend :) and do some winter shopping. Toodles!

Ps. 3 months to HOMECOMING! YAY!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger eD said...

Ea? Have you bought the ticket to go home?

November 13, 2009 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Rai said...

Go home? Hachioji or msia? If msia, dah :D

November 13, 2009 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger aReLaN said...

aih,balik????hahaha...blik la tiap2 sem juz like me.

November 13, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home