Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cravings

I have a sweet tooth and I am craving for cakes, so super badly.

And my gatal hand just had to browse my senior's cake blog shop. I sorta ordered a dozen of macarons from her. Please arrive soon! Or else I'd just have to hop to that cake shop in Section 17 or Fat Spoon to get me some cakes.

If you're interested to see my senior's blog store, it's Tokyo Sweets. I'm not sure how the cakes and macarons taste like, but from my observation, it looks damn good. Yums!

On the other hand, I got 3 Liverpool tickets + training passes for the boyfie, his friend & I. It's a surprise for the boyfie ;) Love you long and loads (even though I know you don't read my blog anymore).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

" Web Tasarım, Web Yazılım, Web, Tasarım, Seo,Google Optimizasyonu, Mobil Uygulamalar, Hazır Web Sitesi, Firma Web Sitesi, Ekonomik, Uygun, Kobi, Facebook Uygulamaları, Uygulaması, Mobil, Sanal Tur,Wordpress,Wordpress Uygulamaları " BtOfis Bilişim Hizmetleri - www.btofis.com

February 21, 2012 at 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hazır web sitesi,Wordpress ve Blog çalışmaları için (for) www.btofis.com

February 21, 2012 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home