Monday, May 5, 2008

embarassed!

U2 is having a rough night tonight, especially the Mech. students. Good luck my dearest for your presentation tomorrow!

I finished my Electrical report. *grins* :D and now I'm working on my Electromagnetic assignment. It's tough, although it's only some basic stuff in Electromagnetism. Darn, when can I get the concept right?

Anyways, I embarrassed myself during Electric experiment.

Me: Omg, korang, tengok, the other group is way ahead of us. Diorang tengah buat experiment (bla bla..). Omg, they're so like Shinkansen. And we're like KTM - Kereta Tanah Api Melayu.

It's actually Kereta Api Tanah Melayu. Yeah, so, way to go. Not only did I embarrassed myself, I embarrassed my own race. ;( oh man, my BM and English is getting worse. Herruupu!

ps. At least I don't pronounce Gazette as Gha-ze-te. It's Ga-ze-to. Work on it lady.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home