Friday, June 13, 2008

sayounara btn, hello world

I'm back from BTN camp!

BTN rocked! Seriously, it rocked although some activities were boring. I learnt a lot from this camp, from the asal usul Malaysia right up to the current politics and their prediction in politics in the next upcoming years. Some of you might think that the camp sorta brainwashed me, but nope, they didn't promote any party at all. I went there with an open mind, so none of it affected me much except for the Jews part. fakkers. Last night, we played "Stone breakers". Each group was given 4 different sizes of stones and the goal is to make all stones to be in the same shape. Without talking to your group members & other teams, perform the task. Those who are caught talking or signaling others will be sent to "prison". Guess who went to prison last night?

The great me.

Hell yeah.

me.

Why?

Cos I signaled to my group members without me realizing it. The first person in my team to be sent to prison. I'm very talented in getting myself to trouble during BTN. Haha, I guess I'm very naughty la. But it was all fun. So here goes:

Terima kasih banyak2 kepada Hj. Sulam and Encik Abd Halim. My facilitators played their part so well especially Tuan Hj. I kinda felt his sufferings when he told us about zaman penjajahan. He makes you feel like you're one of those who suffered during the penjajahan period. I respect the man. May God bless him and his family. :)

Anak-anak Malaysia, jom pergi BTN :) it's for your own good jugak. hehe. Wokeys! Time to do laundry and report.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home