Sunday, June 8, 2008

tagging

Name: your girl next door, rai banana
Sisters: 3
Brothers: none
Shoe size: i say, six
Height: i'm a 5'3 :(
Where do you live: petaling jaya / subang jaya
Favourite drinks: anything sweet and cold
Favourite breakfast: roti gardenia 60cent
Have you ever been on a plane: yes
Swam in the ocean: if floating, yes
Fallen asleep in school: baru last week, my first time. during enkaku jugyou
Broken someone's heart: yes
Fell off your chair: i can't remember
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes, but i pretended i wasn't waiting
Saved e-mails: hell yes
What is your room like: @pj, messy messy room. @sj clean room
What's right beside you: another chair
What is the last thing you ate: snack plate, kfc dgn huzair, jambu n jaja
Ever had Chicken pox: omg, not yet!
Sore throat: duh, who hasn't?
Stitches: No way, ain't cool ;)
Do you believe in love at first sight: when i was small, younger n naive, yes
Like picnics: don't know la
Who was the last person you danced with: i think it's apong. hahahaha! we danced joget
You last yelled : just now, cos the guys rushed me to get ready quickly to go eat dinner, buggers.


seven facts about me:
01. craves for sweet stuff 24/7
02. can't sleep alone at night
03. recently became a youtube-dict.
04. hates any bugs/insects
05. gets hooked easily with j-dramas
06. loves kucing
07. i love my family, friends

seven things that scare me:
01. Allah s.w.t
02. Insects especially cockroaches
03. ghost
04. being alone
05. being broke
06. deaths
07. rapists/perverts/a-guy-who-you-think-as-a-friend-but-actually-has-a-hidden-agenda

seven current songs:
01. Daft Punk ; Harder Better Faster Stronger
o2. Jason Mraz ; I'm Yours
03. One Republic ; Apologize
04. Jordin Sparks& Chris Brown ; No Air
05. David Cook ; Billie Jean
06. Marie Digby ; Stupid for You
07. Lucky ; Jason Mraz ft Colby Caillat

seven things i always say:
01. wokeys
02. ye ke
03. tsk tsk tsk
04. ala...
05. yappari
06. ohh..
07. entah la

seven precious things:
01. Islam
02. family
03. friends
04. money
05. cumi
06. my memories
07. my barang2

seven "first time" in my life:
01. first time ponteng class with reason but kena marah by arba'ain sensei
02. first time nampak pacat during camp 06
03. first time i acted in front of video cam for english day out
04. first time i headbang sampai my kepala sakit during jrock kingdom 4
05. first time i blogged was during form 4
06. first time i danced with a guy during prom night 05
07. first time i received an award for music

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1- going to school jadi teacher's pet ;)
2- in the school's running team
3- kacau orang2 motor
4- eating as much as i want to
5- sleepover at an nur's place!

5 things on my to-do list today
1- habiskn Last Friends latest episode
2- iron baju for btn
3- give put her white shirt and farah her passport picture
4- report (?)
5- do laundry

5 snacks I enjoy:
1- choki2
2- oreo
3- cadbury chocs
4- tidbits
5- bread

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1- buy a mansion and save all the abandon kitties
2- charity
3- give to my parents
4- travel around the world
5- invest my money lg, so i can be a trillionaire or maybe a zillionaire

5 places I have lived in:
1- taman tun
2- damansara utama
3- kg tunku
4- shah alam/ subang jaya
5- insyaAllah, soon Japan!

jobs I've had:
1- sales assistant
2- helping mom with chores
3- driver (omg, very very kejap)
4- student
5- everyone's sleeping partner 8D

people i tagged
i'm tagging everyone on my affiliates to do this minus naz. ;p

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home