Monday, May 26, 2008

I don't ...

.. understand.

Every single adult knows that religion is a sensitive topic and yet, they can make fun of other religions so easily. Every f*king leader knows, offending one's religion is a big no-no. (mama never teach you?) I've been getting this forwarded messages in YM about super big, ohmygod I-can-die-if-I get-to-touch-his-hand leader koff Bush & his under dogs koff, putting down Islam. Well hello Mr Bush, did any Muslim leaders talk about YOUR religion and beliefs? Damn no. Did they burn your bibles? Hell no. Do you know why we don't do all those? Cos it's not worth the time plus, Islam approach people in a peaceful way.

Plus, another thing.

Scholars are suppose to follow their sponsors like a dog, yes? Well, I don't remember having a leash around my neck, or have I gone blind? Since elections, everything's f*ked up. Hm, politics. Screw la.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home