Tuesday, August 5, 2008

desperado 101

Most of my friends should know this:
I love Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

So last week, I heard Kanye West's Stronger for the first time, and poof, it kinda grew on me. I just got back from Put's house. Just took Kanye West's mp3 from her. i LOVE you ANGGIA! ♥

From 5th floor, I ran up to the 8th floor. Things I do when I get all hyped up over ONE song. haha! I'm such a desperado girl. Oh well, my "tokuchou" ;)

Wokeh, back to listening to mp3s over and over again. Jom kita main teka2, what song I'm listening to right now. Just tag me in my cbox.
example: purple - school song ; red - baa baa black sheep ; bla bla bla bla..

Tag me peeps! I need motivation to blog again!

Cos you and I both, love.
What you and I spoke of.♥

I wanna make love in this club!♥
In this cluuuu--ub. x2

I'm out of time,
and all I got is 4 minutes
(freakin' freaking' {background})

And I liked it,
the taste of her cherry chapstick♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home