Sunday, October 5, 2008

om*g

day one of raya:
at dato' keramat (atok hood & atok li) & pj section 16 (nenek cho)
we didn't visit moyang limah this raya :( no kari ayam!

day two of raya:
at bukit damansara (nenek su), jalan duta (atok suhaimi) & jalan kent (atok syuib)

day three of raya:
at semenyih (atok asmad), hulu langat (moyang ..)
and my girl friends came over i love youuuu dv, fie, shin yu & dal. you made my sunshine!

day four of raya:
my fab 3 came ;) kanda, apong & tim. i love you peeps as well.
went to beraya at kanda's place, apong's place & of course, my uncle's place.

day five of raya:
went to 1u to have lunch with guy friends. multi racial is love!
then, my twin brother niklas & sanjit came over (i love youuu and your stupid horny and 18 over jokes and the videos!)
and the jad boys datang. thank you huzair, jambu, shaha, aiman & bintat :)

ok, now i'm gonna do sijil. :P

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home