Sunday, October 19, 2008

raya invasion

Yesterday, in the morning - visit to Kemangi
Lunch - went to Hasparina sensei's house at Shang Villa Condominium
Tea - The group went to my place
Dinner/Supper - Drove over to Bangi, Sugar's place

the girls at Sugar's house.
dinner ; ayam goreng & laksa siam

the girls berposing at sugar's living room
notice that boy at the back there?
that's sugar!

this is mysarah aka jaja(my no. 1 stalker)'s gf
she's so lawa, and i'm a jealous girl.

ikura is rocking on the piano at my place.
and jyunya is taking a pic of me mommy!

i was really close to athirah and ten2 back then.
:) we berposing at Sugar's living room, again.

athirah, ikura, tim & i posing at sugar's living room's huge mirror.

ramai2 posing at sugar's living room

the girls again, at hasparina sensei's place

the overflowing guys at my small house

the 4 japanese teaching assistants.
di rumah saya.

it was really packed, they had to
sit at the staircase ;__; sowwy!

see what i mean?

all and all, i counted, there were 13 cars over at sugar's place last night. and 1-2 cars didn't drive out to sugar's place yesterday. which means.. 15 cars came to my house yesterday.

:) thanks all! i really had fun yesterday, though, tak dapat layan all plus i was busy with setting up place, checking out food, entertaining guests, handing out my oreo cheesecake, serving guests, etc. hope you had fun as much as i did. cos i had fun sampai sakit belakang. trust me, sitting next to the driver and being the road navigator and also "layan-ing" the TAs at the back of the car made me ade sakit belakang! thank you, so so much korang!

the rest of the pictures are up on Fbook. :P

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home