Saturday, November 8, 2008

up-dated!

I officially left the blog to dust for 9 days!

So many things I wanna tell, but with the lack of creative words and I'm just lazy to be bothered with posting the "not-so-new-anymore" entry, I'll just summarized the whole thing.

I appeared on national tv last Sunday.
Hence I took the chance to take a picture with Mr Host, Awal Ashaari.My eldest sister turned 22 last Wednesday. (Do we look alike?)And at the same time, Barrack Obama won :) :) :)

I had my mock interview yesterday and it went pretty well.
At least it's enough for me to get into the uni that I want badly. ♥

And finally~ I saw HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR.
I love you Ryan and Danforth! Troy wasn't that bad either.. hehe. I kinda belanja-ed my sisters to watch the movie since Hen's finished her finals while Adina's still in her midst of finals but she still went to relax kejap from the thick boring Chemistry books. ;)

And today, my eldest sister's house got robbed while they were sleeping. No harms were done, but handphones and money were lost.. for good. Citizens of Seksyen 7 Shah Alam, beware! :O Okay lah, the warning goes out to everyone. You can't expect your home to be safe anymore. Lock your doors and grills everyone!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home