Monday, November 16, 2009

Paramore

They're coming oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I was complainingto Kanda last week about Paramore not wanting to promote their new album, Brand New Eyes in Japan.

And I just checked my mail. Eplus sent concert notifications, yada yada.. Scroll a bit, and I saw Paramore Osaka/Tokyo! I WANT TO GO! But the thing is, concert in Tokyo is 13th Feb. I'm going back Malaysia on that day. There's a high possibility that I might go for the one in Osaka - 10th Feb. OR last resort would be, change my flight (very verrrryyy slim chance la)


THANK YOU PARAMORE! :d

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger crazee_tangerine said...

let's go! :DD

November 17, 2009 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger eD said...

kane mochi da ne..siap blh plan tukar2 flight lg. wow.

November 17, 2009 at 3:55 AM  
Blogger Rai said...

@didie; Jom!!!!! I dont have gang. Hehehe maybe im going alone. Wanna tag along?

@ed; boss ckp if nak postpone flight byr dlm rm150 gurai but kena g office MAS la. :)

November 18, 2009 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger hudhud said...

maji? nk balik msia diz feb??!!
huhu~ jgn lupe jumpe huda..klo bwk omiyage 4 me pon lg best:P

Paramore? best ke?? 嵐 lg best kot..hihihi~

November 20, 2009 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

huda!! ohisashiburi! gomen dah lame tak online. laptop lame dah mcm rosak sikit, so malas nak g online. hehehe.. un, omiyage wo motte kaerimasu yo ;)

November 23, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home