Monday, November 28, 2011

Wedding Bells part 2

So I saw Breaking Dawn Pt 1 with Athirah & Tim at GSC Midvalley last Saturday.

It. was. so. bloody. pretty! (Referring to the wedding)

Here I am, googling for pics of Bella Swan's wedding dress. I need to get inspired with wedding dresses,
wedding decorations, wedding door gifts, wedding cakes, etc for my own purposes.

Anyone who has the wedding gown pic, pretty please email it to me or gimme the link. :D

And also.. Since today's a public holiday, I saw 50/50 just now. :') Joseph Gordon-Levitt, you almost made me cry.
The story line's kinda nice. A bit slow but it was okay.

I need sugar.. Won't anyone follow me get pearl tea at Chatime Damansara Uptown?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous לימודי תקשורת said...

Oh… wedding never ending arrangements. You always have the feeling that you find the most beautiful thing and then you got to meet the next thing that will change your mind – good luck.

November 28, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Athirah said...

i like the wedding (in twilight) too!! best gler kalau msia ada tmpt mcm tu

November 29, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home