Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jrock Kingdom 4

amelia, jei and i, rocking ourselves at jrock kingdom 4 y'all!

Tonight was a blast! Like serious, God knows when was the last time I head banged so much till I have pains all over my head and neck. Jei came over at 5ish and Jei, Amelia, Hani & I reached Ruums, KL at around 5ish almost 6. On the way to Ruums, I saw my own batch in front of Zouk. I'll not mention names here, tsk the people know who they are cos I texted one of them. ;)


Neways, there's one whole room filled with cosplayers alone. Lots of Jrock cosplayers *smirks* Alex and Shazni (Amelia's friend) came later. The event was awesome. Sequence: Haze + Miniature Garden, Drako'Zen, Bouncing Asian, J'misquall, Strawberry Jam and Mage. I really really enjoyed Drako'Zen, Bouncing Asian(some songs), J'misquall (some songs) and Strawberry Jam! I head banged through out SJ's performance. Drako'Zen performed Gilgamesh songs, Bouncing Asian(anime song), SJ performed Dir en Grey's songs and J'misquall played a lot of Shiina Ringo songs. *loves*
this is Draco'Zen

I'm seriously impressed at Jeremy's (SJ) vocals. He even did the whole Kyo's blood act when he sang. He spitted out blood at the crowd, and guess what? I got his blood on my arm. Hehe! SJ improved a lot year by year. From Paul's Place to Halo's Cafe and now, at Ruums. Keep on rocking boys!omg my 'Die'! *squeals*
this is ian rocking on his guitar

my favourite strawberry jamhung siew with the girls *hearts* you rock!!
amelia, hani, ian and i *heart*all of us with Draco'Zen's vocalist. we love backstage!!

and my favourite alex, whom i have not met for a very long time! muaxxx!

battery low. gotta go! and it's 2.17am. fish!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home