Thursday, May 15, 2008

marie digby

My Strawberry Jam's Dead Tree cover video on youtube has reached 100 views. Yays! Not bad for 4 days with 100 views. :)

marie digby - say it again

Anyways, Huzair, Joanne, Yus & I went to 1u to get a glimpse of Marie Digby. She's awesome but I couldn't wait longer cos I wanna go jalan2 around 1u and my back hurts from standing and waiting for her to perform. A lot of people came and I saw some familiar faces. we dropped by asia cafe for super late dinner and got back just before 12am. amelia, jangan nk report kat mama pulak. :P

ps. i got myself a Forever21 simple top. whee!
pps. i'm going to Johor tomorrow. will buzz you at ym or poke you in msn when i get back.

till then. xoxo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home