Sunday, August 10, 2008

flabberga-hooha?

I LOVE TODAY!!!

I met all my friends. (ok lah, not all)
Seriously, my primary school friends.
My friends who I've been keeping in touch for the last 13 years - I met them.

My guy friends are so handsome,
my girl friends are so pretty,
why am I always the one looking so cute and not pretty?!

Arrghhh! but wuteva.
I get to meet them. Oh god, I missed them a lot.

Nik, Niklas, Kamil & Sanjeet, I wanna go beronggeng with you people~! :D oh oh, I love Facebook. Facebook is waaay better than Friendster! muaaaahx to Facebook! I take back what I said about Fbook. :P

Oh, awesome flik, warm meal. me loves!

About the pics, hm, yes naim, I'll try to post up pics! My blog dah jadi picture-less dah. Haha~! :D

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home