Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello readers. I've lost the will to blog. Been really busy lately, I can't wait for 7th december battle to end. I need to pass this exam after failing it by one point last year. Ha-ha, go me!

To my dearest family,
who have left me to go holidaying at Langkawi, bring back chocolates! Lots and lots of stocks of chocs!

To my dearest high school friends,
thanks for the awesome less than 2 hours meet up yumcha! :)) I promise I'll go for the next one, sorry!

To my dearest jad-ians,
Let the JLPT battle begin. All the best!

To my dearest Ed Westwick,
aww, looking hot as always. I can't wait for your debut appearance in Episode 12 this coming Tuesday. *raburabu*

To my dearest,
So banyak scenes cut out from Twilight! :(( WTF! But at least Jasper & Alice are exactly what I imagined. And this is how I pictured Bella.Yes, Violet from An Unfortunate Series of Events. Emily Browning. Bella Swan. Doesn't it make the light bulb in your head goes "Ka-ching"! Hehe, ok, that sounds like cashier sound. But still!! She's so pretty and sooo Bella-ish. Ish betul la the casting people. Huu~ ok lah. Lesson to learn, don't expect so much on movies based on story books! :(

gotta study. good byes!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home