Sunday, November 16, 2008

of shots

Hey y'all!

Kanda and Boboy came over to my house yesterday. We practiced a bit of jamming here and there on the piano and guitar. After they left, my twin brother (from different mother and father) came to pick me up to go to 1u. But before that, my mommy asked a teeny weeny favour from abang. She asked him to drive me to the clinic in Damansara Uptown to get my Hepatitis A and B shots..

*SWALLOWS GULPS & GULPS*

We headed to the clinic, got my shot within 5 minutes. Then abang teman-ed me to go to the pet store to see cute fluffy kittens. That really cheered me up :D After that, we went to 1u. We wanted to watch HSM3, but since he's in a rush, we walked & walked and chatted and eat and eat. I got my Move It McFlurry! Yumms~ *love love* Thought of going to FlyFM's 3rd birthday bash, but since I was in 1u the previous day and still got the sore legs, I went home instead and jadi a good daughter and tak wander around at night. :) :) :) *applause*

I saw Little Brother on tv. It's a korean movie, sad. I think I had a tear or two dropped on my cheeks. T__T oh gosh. On with report!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home