Saturday, January 31, 2009

:)

You guys made my 21st birthday a blast!

Thank you, from the bottom of my tiny heart.
Thank you for the awesome birthday message on the A4 paper!
Thank you for the wishes! From simple to very flowery wishes, thank you.
Thank you for hitting me with Tengku's bantal busuk, luckily I didn't get smelly, but Rafiq did! :D
From ten-ten's bantal busuk right up to your own hands/files, thank you.
Thank you for the small celebration at the uti room. I find it sweet.
Thank you, best friend for the call. You owe me a celebration after my exam. ♥
Thank you for the birthday hugs. I think I really needed that.
Thank you dearest super juniors of mine, my housemates, your gift motivated me to keep fighting and move on. :)
Thank you for the sweet messages you left on my wall on facebook. The messages made me feel so loved by all of you. Primary school friends to high school friends to BEST FRIEND! ♥
Thank you for wishing me on my exact birth time when you're suppose to take notes during Control Theory.
Thank you for the gift, orang Jepun. Although it is small, it's the thought that counts! Thank you..
Thank you dear friend, for the treat at restoran Jepun. You fed me well for tea. ;)
Thank you for calling me all the way from London, best friend! I owe you a story. ♥
Thank you for the key and lock, best friend! ♥
Thank you for dinner, friends. ;) So ramai orang I was really shy..
Thank you for another surprise mini gathering and the cupcakes..♥ I can get diabetes now, lol. I was actually overwhelmed.

And here, I would like to thank my parents - my family. Thank you ma, thank you pa, thank you amelia, thank you adina, and thank you hens! I love each and every one of you. I may be the baby of the family next to Hens, haha, but I will try to act my age now. :P Hehe. I can't wait for exams to be over so I can spend more quality time with korang. ;( THANK YOU, THE AWESOMEST FAMILY EVER!

And a special thank you to my special one. Yes you, kan-kan. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the one of the best birthday ever! You made sure I put on a big smile on my face on my birthday! Thank you for the surprises and gifts!! I'm touched.. Hehe. ;) ilu a lot, kan-kan. ♥

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home