Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunburst KL 2009 - Japanese festival - Party

Oh my goodness. I checked the junk online website & they've officially announced Sunburst KL music fest date, which will be on the 21st of March. And I thought of going to that fest since it'll be my last concert before I go off to the Land of the Rising Sun. :( I'm so bummed cos I might fly off on the 21st or 22nd of March. Please pray I get to go to Sunburst! Oh and girlfriends, please, make yourself available and see me off to Japan!

Well, they did a mock list of who's coming. The yada-yada stuff. And they came up with this:
1. Jason Mraz
2. Coldplay
3. Paramore
4. Fall Out Boy
5. Foo Fighters
6. John Mayer
7. The Script
8. The Script
9. David Archuleta
10. Katy Perry
11. Radiohead
12. Switchfoot
13. The Killers
14. 30 Seconds to Mars
15. Daft Punk
16. The Ting Tings
17. The Academy Is...
18. Boys Like Girls
19. Jamiroquai
20. Lifehouse

They canceled out Jason Mraz. I wonder why..

Could it be because he's really having his solo concert here in KL..

or he's not coming here at all. 50-50. (Dhivi, I'm praying that he'll come so that I can join you and fie!)

Done with the music topic. Now about my Friday & Saturday. Friday, after class (after friday prayers), we had Momento meeting with HEP, finally! Which reminds me, I need to finish up my photoshop works la dee daa dee daaaa. At night, received a last minute notice and next thing I know, I was on my way to my friend's birthday party in Cheras. We took a longgg route and 4 cars splitted into different directions and we kinda managed to reach the place safely. As usual, at the party, I talk and I eat. That's what I only did. We left the place at 12.45am & reached apartment before 2am. (Sorryy ma. Everything was so last minute & I forgot to tell you about the party!) Went over to Tim's room & slept there.

Next morning (koff, afternoon) I wanted to go back to my room. I was walking back to my room, so had to walk pass the lift. That's when I saw my new neighbours(all guys!) there, and then, all eyes were in my direction.

Rewind: I was walking back to my room in my kain batik, t-shirt, sweater & my hair all messed up plus I was carrying my pillows.

Back to the story. I panicked and I completely covered my face with the pillows and ran off. Yeah, so there goes my chance to get to know the new neighbours. They'd probably think that I'm a freak show. :P so yeah, everyone can go laugh at me now.

After the drama, had shower & lunch and then the boy, a few friends and I were off to Midvalley for the Japanese festival in Japan Foundation Club. It was awesome! The festival is exactly like the festival you see in Japanese dramas. They have the catch the gold fish game and there's loads of food stalls, some weren't halal at all. Met our lecturers, Wada sensei paid for our Papa Beard's cream puff. If you must know, Papa Beard's cream puff and fondant are yummies. We had takoyaki and Japanese delicacies. Then went back. So fun la today..

Tomorrow's event: Youth '09 at PWTC. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home