Thursday, January 8, 2009

mix of emotions..

makes me burst.

i'm not sure whether i'm upset or just emo-ing around. i don't know what's wrong with me! someone should send me to go see a shrink. :((((

i don't know why i have to be a jealous bitch when i know i have a happy life. right now, i feel like..
  1. strangling someone
  2. wash myself up with loads and loads of coffee
  3. karaoke (release all tension, be gone!)
  4. give silent treatment to people
maybe you guys can cheer me up by:
  1. go karaoke with me
  2. we go to some cliff and scream on top of our lungs, then cry together :P
  3. be a sweetie and get free Jason Mraz concert tickets for me
  4. bring me to a gig, any gig asalkan bukan some jiwang gig
i wanna see my kor kor and abang :'(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home