Tuesday, December 23, 2008

of winter cleaning

Guess what guys?

I got shot yesterday! Hehe fine, I'm over-exaggerating. I actually got my Hep A&B jab yesterday at D'sara Uptown clinic. My poor left arm was sore yesterday.

After the trip to the clinic, a new cat in the neighbour came over to my house. She's the loveliest thing ever, next to Cumi, Duud and Shiro of course ;) We decided to call her Sophie. I'll post a pic of her later. So lazy wanna transfer the picture right now. But she's like, Duud, only she's brownish, blackish, ala mix asian-europian cat. :P She's a scaredy kitty at first, but after that, I tell you, damn manja, even Cumi couldn't beat her! Mind you, Cumi ni digelar Sombong Cat in the streets of Kg. Tunku. Haha- sorry ol' Cumi Bumi!

And today, bf got his green baby! It arrived today, bau kedai lagi. He's busy installing softwares, viruses and whatnot into his new laptop so he doesn't have time to play with me :( In fact, no one wants to play with me~ I'm a sad case who's turning xx soon!

And my sister & I did "winter cleaning" today. My room is sparkling clean. (Yes Meen, I didn't miss any spots ok!) Basically, we're recycling and dumping a lot of Mama's junks, my junks, my sister's junks out of the house. Haha!

Back to finding a new baby. Or maybe, babies. You know you love me readers.

xx

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home