Tuesday, December 30, 2008

moosic by shakira

ever since my pink mp3 went kaput, i've been checking out yahoo music and you-tubing a lot.

found some random tags. hehe, here goes:

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" ... you say?
Lucky - Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat
(Haha why wanna say lucky pulak?)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Lagu Untukmu - Meet Uncle Hussain
(What the hell? Haha, wooh, anyone wants songs?)

3. What do you like in a girl?
Buzzin' - Shwayze
(Is there another meaning for buzzin' besides buzzing bumblebee?)

4. How do you feel today?
With Me - Sum 41
(Yes, I want somebody to be with me cos I'm feeling so flu-ey)

5.What is your life's purpose?
Lollipop Candy Bad Girl - Tommy Heavenly6
(Ooh, bad girl stealing lollipop candies from babies. Yeap, that's me alright :D)

6. What is your motto?
Machiavellism - Dir en Grey
(I have no idea, no comment)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Raven Loud Speeeeaker - Nightmare
(Lol! I'm not loud ok. I'm such a soft spoken girl, wootsy!)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Hurricane - Gospellers
(HAHAHAHAHAHA.)

9. What do you think about very often?
White Apple Tree - Snowflakes
(gossip girl xoxo you know you love muahx!)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Funny Girlfriend - The Brilliant Green
(haha 2+2 equals to funny girlfriend hahaha)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Kill The Lights - Britney Spears
(LOL lagu tengku!)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Sarang He Yo - JJ Lin
(Aaaww.. sarang he, kankan! ^_____^~)

13. What is your life story?
Slumber - OAG
(ummm.. not really. so weird la my playlist!!)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
(And the answer gets weirder and weirder... but I want hazel eyes!)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Butterfly - Jason Mraz
( Haha~ Chuck Bass! You had butterflies when you see Blair Waldorf! Oh, we so connect!)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Daite Senorita - Yamashita Tomohisa
(Um, I think I'll pass. :P It's just tooooo weird!)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Kimi ni Negai wo - Miyavi
(Omg, like menyusahkan the person only.)

18.What is your hobby/interest?
Shindemo Boogie Woogie - Miyavi
(Mati also, i wanna boogie woogie no matter what.)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Hades - Dir en Grey
(Hercules' uncle! Haha, he's cute with the blue fiery hair)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Play My Music - Jonas Brothers
(Oh yeah, once you play my music, everything will be exposed!)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Ikenai Taiyou - Orange Range
(Such a gay song. You all so gay! That's why my playlist is so gayyyy!)

22. What will you post this as?
Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
(Rolling on floor laughing my big ass off!!!!)

im tagging: everyone! :D Pls doooo. so funny!

ps. I finished Generasi Y design. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home