Tuesday, February 3, 2009

pause

I've been in pain for the last 3 days which resulted to no appetite -> losing weight! 8D
My birthday celebration officially ended last Sunday with the family. 3 days of celebration, am I worth all that trouble?
My house in Jepun is 2.3 man yen. :)
My abang is following me to Japan. I'll be leaving in March, insya-Allah. He'll be going in August. Muchies adik love love to my abang. I wish you get a job with Square Enix, Niklas! You're such a gamer or more likely a Final Fantasy freak-o.

Oh hey, I'm downloading 3 movies. I actually crave for Brad Pitt the whole of last week. You can ask kan-kan. So, I'm downloading The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (pls let him be sexy like in Mr & Mrs Smith). As for the other two movies, Seven Pounds & Slumdog Millionaire, they're complete random stuff. I read the review, thought of watching them.

So, this blog will be on hold since exam is this Friday. Will be back on the 17th of Feb, I think.

Till then,
xoxo.
Episode 17 is out today. 8D I shall watch that first before I resume my oh-so-boring date with my books.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home