Thursday, February 19, 2009

post final exam

Since after exam, I've done a couple of things -- basically very interesting to me lah. Went to watch Valkyrie with ♥, spent 2 nights in a row with the friend - gossiping, telling la-la stories to each other, went out with friends & karaoke-d till my throat was super dry and got myself a smexy voice, had dinner with guy friends and watch them play Counter Strike and last but not least, I get to watch Brad Pitt with ♥! Unfortunately, the torrent I downloaded, skipped a scene and by the 1:27:28, there was no sound at all! T.T To make it short, it's either I download the movie again OR spend rm10 and go watch Brad Pitt at the cinema.

Aiseh.

Anyways, I'm counting the days to (mind you) RESULT DAY and our flight to the land of the rising sun and otakus. :) I've sorta set my mind that I won't be getting fantabulous exam results in my last semester in JAD. I'm just hoping that I passed them all, yang tu pun dah bersyukur dah.

And also, last night, a dear friend of mine flew off to the land of sheeps. I'll miss you a lot Dalila! Kirim salam to my Pippin, Gandalf, Frodo, Smeagol, Aragorn, Legolas!!! Hehe~

I wanna go change my blog layout. :) ciaos~

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home