Monday, April 27, 2009

#159

Guess what I'm doing?

Restoring my iPhone! PFFFFFFFTTTT i think gadgets hate me :(

List of gadgets I've ruined/almost died in my hands:
1) Our very first hard disk (totally died)
2) Samsung MP3 player (thank God there's still warranty)
3) Pendrive (faulty already)
4) Kankan's earphone (sorry! separuh cacat already kan?)
5) My own nokia handphone (nazak)
6) Laptop (uh oh.. I need to back up fast)
7) iPhone (huwaaaaaaarghhh.. thank God can still restore ;_______;)

There you go! I'm a monster, fear me! Don't let me touch any of your gadgets ;) A-ha-ha.

Hihi, I see my cat entry has very nice comments in it and also in my cbox. Before my sisters start accusing me of having another affair with a Japanese cat, let me explain.

The cat isn't exactly mine. It's a lost kitty that me & Didie found last Thursday. We feed it always and yeah, sometimes we play with it. Other than that, it's not sleeping in my room nor Didie's room. The cat always stops by at Didie's place so, technically, Didie's place is the cat's original place.

picture taken last night.
that is Didie btw.
Da-ka-ra.

I'm still loyal to my smelly Cumi Bumi whom I miss very much. (I heard Cumi meowed yesterday when I called home woohoo!)

A sad Cumi.
T______T

Don't worry Cumi! You'll always be my favourite cat. Next to Sophie, Duud, Snowball, Princess, and Kucing Jepun.

Ok, my iPhone dah back to normal. Time to bergayut with.. ♥

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont touch mine after this!:P

kanda

April 27, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger eD said...

...I still think cumi is cuter.

April 28, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home