Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DEEP

I need to take a deep breath.

..
..
..
..
....

MOMSIE AND POPSIE, YOUR DAUGHTER NI DAH NAK BERANGKAT KE JEPUN!!!

I swear, packing isn't the easiest thing. I always procrastinate here & there, now, everything dah kelam kabut. Everything won't fit in the GIGANTIC luggage, I haven't printed my picture yang berukuran 3cm x 4cm, haven't change my license to International license, need to take my last injection, go see the dentist, bla bla bla.

I HAVE THE NEGATIVE AURA SURROUNDING ME..

On the bright side, I went out with my boy tadi. We looked like abang and adik. Ha-ha-ha. ;)

Tomorrow, my real abang angkat & the bestie & the ex.
And also Alex my love & my sister. <3

xx y'all.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger eD said...

Untuk apa gambar? Hitsuyou?

March 18, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

sila baca the kertas we got mase ambik result jlpt.

3cm x 4cm
3.5cm x 4.5cm
4cm x 6cm

semua ukuran must have 6 keping. maybe it's hitsuyou. i bawak je...

March 18, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home