Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa~

Boo ya!

So far, everything's great in Japan. Minus the weird traffic and drunkards. I got myself a bicycle which means, I'm going to be fit by end of the year. Haha. I went to lots of places, visited lots of Malaysians in my area, ate lots of delicious Malaysian food and cycled like there's no tomorrow. In fact, I even visited the guys' apartment! Tee hee rumah bujang.

So today, I need to go to uni again. There's a guidance for the third year students. If there's still time, I wanna go get my Alien Card (read: MyKad in Malaysia) so I can get an IPhone or maybe some cool phone they have here. Decisions, decisions..

Oh hey, my room is all blue. I'll post up a picture when I'm not feeling lazy. I love my room! It's so relaxing and safe. My futon is blue, my curtains are blue, my closet is denim color, everything's so organized, kind of.

K lah, wanna continue Boys Over Flower, the korean drama.
:*
muahx!

Sending my love to all~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home