Thursday, April 30, 2009

6238q7@#$%^&qhjgwe

Question: Do you think I'm nice?

Situation:
My first ever experience with my new lab partners wasn't exactly what I expected at all! So I have 3 new partners, all guys. Let's name them "Tubby", "Old School" & "Skeleton". The minute I was in the group, I sorta get along with Tubby. OS & S were already friends, so they weren't really friendly with us during Guidance Experiment Lecture.

Our first experiment is jeng jeng..
Differential Amplified Circuit (sadou zoufuku kairo) - we've done it in JAD & I totally forgot how the experiment goes @___@;

The experiment involves an oscilloscope and yada, yada bla bla bla.. but mainly, the oscilloscope gets the spotlight. We need to play with the buttons & adjust here and there to get the correct wave. So, the guys were checking out the circuit and I was adjusting the wave. I was happily doing my work at the oscilloscope until..

"sawaranai hou ga iin jyaan." says Skeleton. (he said "it's better not to touch it."

Stoned for awhile till I got back my senses.

Okay, fine. Maybe it's better if I don't touch the damn thing in case I messed up their stupid experiment. Dah down sikit but still cheerful as Mary Poppins. Wait for it, wait for it..

Then Skeleton starts touching it and then, he took control of the oscilloscope.

OI ENCIK SKELETON. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PLAYING AT, BUT I'M NOT A STUPID GIRL YANG TAK FAHAM BAHASA JEPUN OR DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR MACHINES. IN FACT, I'VE DONE THE BLOODY EXPERIMENT AND I ALWAYS USE THE OSCILLOSCOPE. I MIGHT JUST SPEAK ENGLISH TO YOU AND CURSE AT YOU AND YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING.

Tolong lah.

I hope Skeleton dies riding a Suzuki motorbike.

Amin.

So back to the question.

Still think I'm nice?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous miss Atom said...

wow rai~!
rai rashikunai...huuhu
pham sgt perasaan rai tym tu..
tp,i respect ar same rai!
go2 rai~!

May 9, 2009 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Konekonomike said...

hua~~
rai!!!
miss the tyme when kite same2 wat jikken..
siap leh borak2 ngn wada snsei lg..
skang ni,my jikken's partner ade 2 orng..
maaa~
mebi xseteruk encik skeleton..
tp..
hua..

toriaezu,
yosh!!
ganbarimasyou!!

May 10, 2009 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

miss atom & miss suhi;

korang T___T arigatou! ouen shite kurete, arigatou! terharu~ sob sob, kawan2 yang jauh bg sokongan padu.

neways! me and encik skeleton dah kamcing! ahahahaha! thanks to experiment minggu lepas. :)

May 11, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home