Tuesday, May 26, 2009

screwed

I just screwed my Electronic paper :(
Tak dapat perfect score la camni!

Sensei jahaaaaattt! And boo-hoo cos I didn't have time to study everything.
And boo-hoo I didn't understand some complicated circuit.

I want "S" for Electronic Circuit 2!
Gimme gimme gimme..

On a random note,

I browsed thru GSC's mailing list.. 17 Again is coming out soon! I want to watch!!My sister promoted the movie trailer 3 months ago. Haha! Go surf youtube & check out the trailer. Seriously, a must watch movie. +thumbs up+ Oh have I mentioned that I actually went to the cinema and saw Angels & Demons? Thank God it was Ladies' Day.. The movie ticket was 1000 yen (equivalent to rm38), which was about the same price as watching in Gold Class GSC. If it's the normal price, it's around 1800 yen = rm 70+. Compare! I miss Malaysia! I miss Malaysia food! I miss home! I miss mamak & murni! I miss my family! T.T~ I'm so going back next year in February..

Another random note,

I'm about to give my 1.4 man away this Saturday. Please come fast. Come to mommy, baby! Hehehe. I'll give you a clue. It's something to do with my summer plan. Haha! Kay, gtg.. I'm off to Tokai!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger eD said...

Electronic Circuit 2 again?

Bukan ke dah ambik masa kat JAD? Nintei sarenai no?

May 26, 2009 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger naim said...

1.4 man = ticket.
u're going to tokai this weekend? by what, honda city?
:P

May 26, 2009 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

@ eD;
sadly, no. diorg tak nintei our electronic circuit even though we used the same textbook as them. plus, we're learning some topics yang wada sensei skipped also. so, no biggies la kot..

@ naim;
haha! bin-go! nope, i went to tokai tadi. just got back from tokai.. penat gile! thank god i only have one class tmr, and it's only english :P boleh beronggeng malam2 la.. haha honda city belum lagi. dapat lambat lagi kot..

May 27, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home