Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"I'm psyched!"

Why?

Like d-uh. The new iPhone 3GS is coming out in June/July. I get two emails about it. One, from Apple iTunes and the other one, from my mom! Haha! It's suppose to be an improved version of the current iPhone. Hmm.. I wonder if it turns out alright. Most Japanese don't really fancy iPhone cause their phone is more canggih than the iPhone. Like... a thousand years ahead from iPhone.

Wo---aaah..

So yeah. iPhone 3GS is the new thing this year :)

Next..

I feel like ranting about something that I'm not really satisfied with, ugh, but where and how to start? Ish, I'll do this when I know what to write. Haha :P

Till then.

EDIT: IPHONE 3GS IS OUT ON THE 26TH OF JUNE IN JAPAN! ANYONE BUYING??

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger naim said...

cerita dari awal sampai abis.

June 11, 2009 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger eD said...

Make a short story on it.

..can we change ours to iPhone 3GS? I want the compass function. Too lazy to bring compass anywhere. >_>

June 11, 2009 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger crazee_tangerine said...

apakah yang bersarang di lubuk hatimu itu wahai raihana?
luahkanlah.
akan daku mengepos komen2 pabila dikau mengepos entri mu.

har3(gelak kak yong)

June 11, 2009 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

haha hm... serious dh xde idea nk express ape plus, i have no idea also why i x puas hati..

nnt if dh ade ape, cepat2 tulis. bg korg bace haha!

the iphone 3gs masuk jepun bile?cos US start jual on the 19th of june.

June 12, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

are you getting the new iphone?? your current one gives you trouble ke? get japanese phone!

June 13, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

Ah, if i have the money, i'd love to own iphone 3gs as well. haha.. but actually, the current iphone is still okay for me.

:)

June 14, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home