Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pre-fifteenth

It's that time of the year -
when my teenage sister turns another year older. The exact same age when Jenny started becoming a pain in the ass in Season One.

" Mama's back at work - and menimbun kerja. This Friday - Henna has been persistent nak have sort of party with her friends.
I'm at my wits end, don't know what games to organize. If you can think of any games, activities, pls email mama."

Any ideas, friends? :/ I bet my sister's doing a Gossip Girl theme party. Haha, my sister has taste y'all. She's exactly like Jenny! But so much more adorable la, of course. I don't remember my fifteenth birthday. I remember being very chubby, lol. And I still am ;)

Anyways, focus! I was thinking of.. the old traditional musical chair, the newspaper game, the so kiddy-kiddy games. Ish, modern fifteen year old ni memang maju. I don't think they remember the existence of those games. Neways, comment if ade idea!

Ps. My Kankan got so high for his Electronic Circuit (Lecture) exam! Congratsssss, I want Krispy Kreme thank you.

Pps. I beat him in Electronic Circuit (Ensyuu) exam :P

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger naim said...

party? ur family + a few of her friends at TG friday.

June 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

Thanks iqbal!

But...

Hoho, dah buat mase her 12th or 13th birthday. :) Think deeper and harder! Lol!!

June 2, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger naim said...

Well, harry potter is kinda childish, twilight's.. also the same.. gg shikanai kamo ne.

go for karaoke? :P

June 3, 2009 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger crazee_tangerine said...

barbecue!!

barbecue is never boring, tell ya. (with the right guests n food, of kos)

June 3, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Rai said...

@ naim;

i don't mind doing a harry potter party! haha~ can't wait for the movie. nampak beyond awesome (: i have high hopes for this movie! & a'ah to karaoke. why didn't i think of it? thanks!

@ didie

omg, didie you're making me hungry now. saya mengidam ayam yg dipanggang. >.< thanks for the idea! i'll mail my mom now

June 3, 2009 at 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Addie said...

why don't you just let ma read your blog rana? senang sikit, tak payah nak email heee :PPP jk.

June 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

@ addie

NO WAY HOZAYYY.

gile ke ape? got so many... er.. stuff here that can't be shared with mama... yet. :P

June 3, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home