Thursday, July 23, 2009

wickedlust& tangerinepeel

We went shopping yesterday at Hachioji & Meijirodai.

It's been awhile kan Didie? Dah la few days before your exam! All the best Didie-ster! We enjoy gile2 at some certain date ok. I cannot wait! And good luck to all JAD students as well. ^.^

& dearest love, take care at Fuji Rock! I'm so jealous that you're there, while I'm stuck here. Need to do some job-hunt la. I am bored of stalking already :'(

Current love: Feltbeats, dig it y'all.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

feltbeats is the name of tom's album ke? btw dunno wht happened with his japan's plan. didnt reply to my tweet D:

July 23, 2009 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

i think it's his band name/solo name/performing name! :)))))))

i fell in love with his songs. so jiwang miwang. he didn't reply to my tweet too! too busy with deathly hollows la rasenye.

July 23, 2009 at 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a tweet account?!??!

eat your words rana, eat your words.

eh, add me up. im always there now. and office tak blocked that site hahaha.

July 23, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

stalk me babeh!

July 23, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home