Saturday, July 4, 2009

3oh3

Hehe no, I'm not gonna talk about the band. And don't let me get started on the shush your lips and talk with your hips thingamajig.

I just saw Monsters Inc. at Kanda's place. Me, Kankan & Am-sally. :) It's the 2nd time the three of us watched Disney movies together! Kantoi lah ke-macho-an Am, cos die pun tengok cerita Bolt & Monsters Inc.

Today's also my first Shiken Benkyou day! Denshi kairo made us pumped up & crazy in the afternoon. Since we did a good job on our first benkyou day, we treated ourselves to Disney movie, eyay!

And alhamdulillah, I have two buyers who are interested in buying my two Summer Sonic tickets. One from Singapore & the other from - I have no idea but Mat Salleh dude la. I'm gonna check out Loppy to see if they still have 2nd day tickets. If they don't have it anymore, guess I'll just go for first day. Wait for me Paramore! :P/ And I'll have to disappoint the two buyers.

&& I got this crazy awesome news! My big sister is coming to Japan! Yessss! I expect KFC, McD, durian, whatever Malaysian food you have packed in your luggage! I'll be her tour guide during summer. Haha, my baito for summer. I can't wait and I'm counting the days. Okay lah, Harry Potter in 11 days & finals in 9 more days.

Yee-haww.

Ps. My deepest condolences & takziah to a junior of mine who lost her father today. Al-Fatihah.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home