Monday, July 20, 2009

Hoholiday

Since after exam, my daily routine is basically the same every day. Wake up late, cook/cari makan di luar, surf the internet, download movies, watch movies/do laundry/fold clean clothes, skip dinner, browse the internet again, sleep after 2am.

I feel like a housewife, I'M BORED. :(

Kanda sibuk mencari nafkah to tanggung me (laugh people, laugh!) as for me, I sibuk breed all sorts of fats in my body. I admit, I'm like Garfield. Round, short & annoying. Pffffftt...

Good luck with exams everyone! ^.^

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger eD said...

Hahahahahahahaahaaahahaahah!!!!!

Oh, Rai yang suruh gelak :P

July 21, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

Hahaha cis cis! Gi study :P

July 21, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home