Monday, November 23, 2009

How I Wish It's Summer

I'm dreading the cold! It's probably 4 degree outside and 15 degree inside my house. I want Malaysia sun - another 3 more months. :)

Anyway, I've completely change myself to a Mac user on a Japanese keyboard. I have yet to install the Windows OS on my Mac. I want a Windows 7! Need to get the original one in another 3-4 months. I gotta save my money after splurging so much last Friday/Saturday. Karaoke - Hair Salon - Macbook. Dammit. I hope my boss deposits our paycheck early so that I wouldn't feel so so poor now. This is my first time spending over ¥100,000++ on something, with MY OWN MONEY. (Why do you think I've been working my ass off like crazy lately?) I feel so satisfied, so adult. Actually, it's not easy when you have to buy something with your own money. It was easy to ask your parents to get it for you with just a simple sweet "please" at the end of the sentence. But with your own money -- NO WAY HO ZAY! I think I'm gonna be a more wiser and smarter money spender after this, amin.

Next live ; Paramore in Osaka & Lady Gaga in Yokohama anyone? ;)

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger ayie anawzaf said...

x ckop duit paw kande jek..

November 23, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger zulhelmi said...

10man??? giler la

November 23, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

@ayie; eh eh, blogger baru! segan la nak paw duit kanda ><

@zul; eh eh, blogger baru jugak ni! errrr.. aah, skrg dh 10 man miskin.

November 23, 2009 at 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why?old laptop rosak?

November 23, 2009 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger naim said...

huh.. banyaknye mende nak kene gune duit this sem... danbou, clothes, snowboard.. and I'm thinking about going to concert or a new lappy too.. kinda nyesal x baito.

November 24, 2009 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger crazee_tangerine said...

oh way ho zay!
haha...
you see, they're active nowadays...these new bloggers. haha.
anyway, semoga after this jadi pengguna berhemah la kita semua... :)

November 24, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.kelakar la rai.kata nak jadi wiser n smarter money spender.last2 kat ayat akhir tu nak g tgok 2 konsert tu...huhu

November 25, 2009 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

@anonymous ; aah, laptop lame is dying.

@iqbal ; i knowwwww! there's just so many things to spend during winter. cesss.. >.<

@didie ; hehe unn good la. boleh stalk diorg senyap2 after this.

@lil ; who's this? hahaha, pelik kan. i always do the opposite thing in the end. :P that's just me i suppose.

November 26, 2009 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger crazee_tangerine said...

who's lil? lil as in lil duck kah? kalo lil duck aku tau sape....

November 27, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home