Friday, August 15, 2008

really!

I wanna do a proper update.

But I don't know what to write. Or what I wanna talk about.

Hmm...

Okay. Got one. ;)

Last night, I studied at uti with kanda, jambu, shaha and tengku. Our lil study group got distracted cos there was a rodent last night in the uti, lyke omg what the-. It was huge, huge, big teeth, red eyes, long tail, huge again, and very smart! Saya takut, dowh! It can climb, weih! It climbed the stairs to uti, it climbed the chair, and it also went to the food hamper!

Yesterday's hoo-ha turned out to be very funny. Shaha & Kanda, the heroes. They tried to chase the rat out from the uti. Tengku, Jambu and I, the cowards. Jambu's expression, priceless. Hahahaha I LOLed so much. so so much. I think my ilmu semua all gone la after I laughed. That explains why I can't do keisoku today.. hmm..

Neways. Today agak kelam kabut. Went back to TBP to take my soft copy report(thanks putsu~!), lunch date with wakako and tim, lunch date with shirin sensei and toeic's gold receivers(yum yum subway's steak n cheese!) and printing.

Yaww. Okay, agak boring jugak la this entry. No picture :( hu hu hu~ wokey dokeys, I'm off berangan-ing. ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home