Saturday, December 13, 2008

o- hisashiburi!

I had so much fun after 2kyuu. I guess I was holding myself back too much with studies that I totally abandoned my social life! (haha, I'm exaggerating only. I could never abandon my social life unless it's a major final exam!)

The bf and I celebrated at pizza after that. Supposedly we're supposed to join Tim but due to not picking up her calls, she made arrangements with another bunch of people already.

Then, slept over at Kemangi(atok's place) on the night of Raya. I frikin' slept for almost 12 hours and pigged myself out during Raya Haji. Nyum nyum. I need to watch my weight. Must not reach xxkg. (current weight: not gaining so much, and not losing a lot as well)

On a different day, went out with one whole bunch of people to Sunway. Wanted to catch the 940pm show, but we got the midnight show instead. People, if you're planning to watch Body of Lies, don't bother wasting your time la kay. Boring serious stuff. I almost snored my way after 1 hour. Killed the time by window shopping closed shops(haha sedih gile!), hanging out at McD and also main pool! Kalah teruk 3x. Played with Kamil, Apong & the bf. Reached apartment superr late & I missed the next day's badminton double game.

Next day, went out with the girls to 1u. We shopped & had Johnny's! T'serempak with Abang, my Sri Aman junior and my batch. Ha-ha, small world.

Then on Friday, university results were out. Well, at least 6 unis. :D I got into 拓殖大学 woohoo. Now, I just have to worry about accomodation and my shopping stuffs je. Bf and I sang our heart out as a celebration cos we got into the same uni. Haha! :D:D:D:D:D so neways, if you guys wanna go karaoke at RedBox, ajak me! I got the card. :P

And today, bf played badminton so well. So proud la! ^___^ rasa rugi pulak I didn't go for the doubles. Shahril sensei bising at me just now btw Meen. *o* and just got back from OldTown White Coffee. Met Mona, i missed her. :) still as funny as everrr!! I can't wait for the holiday! Mahu shopping~u!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home