Thursday, December 4, 2008

spotted & quoted

Yeah, well, I lied that I'll be away from this blog.

But couldn't resist posting this out.

Twilight was awesome :D:D:D. Me, b & i were like nudging each other. And the first part where edward came out, O.O , yes tht was exactly my expression. And everyone in the cinema, well practically every girls were screaming & squealing including us. Well, my reaction was slow because I was mesmerized by edward's hotness o.o . The others, I, Na, N, A were squealing toooo! Ahahahahahaha. And I think I had to wipe my specs like 5 times because it got all steamy and blurryyy.
-my form 2 sister.

LOL. you sound just like me. only i don't wear glasses and even if i do, I won't have it all steamy and blurry in the cinema. ;) love you hensna! you're like my clone la pulak! hahahahaha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home