Sunday, February 22, 2009

5 & 6

Saturday - full day seminar with the alumni from 8.30am to 4.30pm at Intekma Resort Shah Alam. I, for once, bursted out everything. I may look weak and people can simply step on my head easily, BUT yesterday, I couldn't take anything anymore, I went very honest with some people.

Put aside your personal, be professional,
people.

I don't think I wanna deal with those type of people, anymore. Seriously, you should go leech at some other people cause I'm done with you people.

I hate emo posts, sigh.

Neways, after the seminars, some girls and I decided to go swimming! We went, for about 30 minutes I guess, before Pak Guard shoo-ed us away. According to him, tudung isn't allowed in swimming pool. What a funny rule. Guess who came up with that rule?

*drum roll*

Some Chrissy woman. I think it's that Ketua Penduduk TBP. She made the pool so much more tempting than ever. Restricted pools are soooo tempting! We're gonna break into the pool, again! Haha.

My parents flew off to Langkawi at 7.05pm earlier.. Have fun!! ^-^Just got back from Murni's with kankan & also sent my sister back to her campus. :) Tomorrow's plan, BF day out with Elaine. Can't wait!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger crazee_tangerine said...

wargh~! raipi~ chill2~

February 23, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

hahaha kesian didie,

always scare you with my surprise post!

T_______________T

huhu, rase mcm nk ter pe'ot je if slalu marah2 ni....

February 23, 2009 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger naim said...

"terpe'ot" = ?

hmm.. had fun..?

February 23, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

yg tu my kotoba tu :P no need to know la!

eh, when should we do our "let's get lost" trip ni??

February 23, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger crazee_tangerine said...

hoho... but thiz time i cannot guess who the victim is.
me pon emo je hari ni.
really feel like doing something obnoxious.


ee... menci.X(

February 23, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home