Friday, June 19, 2009

All You Single People!

It's time for an update, since it's a Friday night and I have nothing to do besides Youtube-ing and visit random sites. So, I'm gonna fulfill Didie's request and do the meme tag thingamajig first.

1. 5 nama timangan anda
That's simple. Rai - Rana - Rihanna - Ribena - Raihannah Montana. You pick one ;)

2. 5 sifat/tabiat buruk anda
Saya ni malas.
Tak dengar cakap Kanda.
Mengada-ngada.
Apparently, I'm a procrastinator.
And I wake up late on weekends. Hihi

3. 5 makanan favourite
I can't live without home-cooked meals! :( I miss it loads.
Kuay Teow goreng
Udang masak sambal
Papa's stew (OMG IT'S BEEN AWHILE PA!)
sweet sweet desserts.

4. 5 subjek yang digemari
I love recess!
Back in form 4 & form 5, I was queen of Add Maths. I pwned the subject.
I love music class.
English lessons were fun.
And now, I'm loving digital signal processing!

5. 5 benda wajib dalam purse
Identity card, my info(health) card, money, ATM card, receipts (to remind me how much I've spent!)

6. 5 topic yang biasa dibual bersama rakan/pasangan
gossips, homework, syourai no hanashi, mukashi no hanashi, current news

7. 5 mangsa tag
whoever je lah. douzo~

So, back to MY life. (Ee, sounds so gedik!)

I went to Shimokitazawa on Wednesday night with the Hachioji family for the ala All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet. We decided to drive there instead of taking the Japanese conservative way of travelling - by train. So, the driver was Kankan and I was co-driver for less than 5 minutes before everyone voted me out to be the co-driver/penjaga gps. I gloomed, merajuk, wasn't in my usual genki form on our way there. We left Hachioji at 7 something and supposedly, it takes about 51 minutes to get there.

At 9 o'clock. Safe and sound at Shimokitazawa. But we couldn't find the landmark that was given by Mape. Drove around, looking for the place. In the end, we ended up getting lost and getting further away from the place (based on the gps). Imagine 4 people in the car, carrying iPhones, and everyone's iPhone batteries are low. Haaaaa.. So to make the story short, we only got to that place slightly before 10. 3 hours in the car ain't funny, especially when you know you're sooooo near the place and you can't find it. I remembered we parked the car and ran like Amazing Race contestants - looking for the Shimokitazawa station. Haha, best gile. We got everyone's attention. '
Yeah, so, only one hour of makan-makan. Then back to the car. My back seriously hurts like tut. It was a looong day. And also, it was fun hanging around the station. We get to see the crowds and street performances and some weird pak cik who thought we were from Indonesia. Haha, memang kami ade muka Indonesia pun. x) Harharhar~ Yeaaaah. So that was the highlight of my week. Getting lost in a small area and lepak malam-malam in Sendagaya prefecture. :D

Oh oh oh. Please watch the video! Notice anything different? Haha, ILU Joe Jonas. :P I practically rolled on the floor - laughing superrr hard watching it! Here's the wannabe!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger eD said...

Lol. Jadi co-driver pun nak merajuk. Hahaahahaa :D

Anyway. 3 hours in car is still okay. Consider 9 hours in a bus, where you can do nothing except sit straight.

June 20, 2009 at 3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huaaa..u pwned add-maths!?dats a pretty cool fact dat i didnt knw about...cheer!

July 8, 2009 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perfect Money has a wide range of card services. However, not all cards are trusted among the card users. RAXCard is the most trusted and...
Perfect Money ATM Card.

April 15, 2014 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home