Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rai Todd : The Barber on Elm's St.

I cut Kankan's hair yesterday! Clap for me! It turned out alright - surprisingly. He looks cuter now, haha cos I gave him the mama's good boy haircut. And I accidentally cut off his ...

sideburn.

You can shoot me now. I sorta just found out that sideburn is like a the most important thing for a boy. How was I suppose to know that? I don't have any brothers. Plus, my knowledge about guys is very low. Nyahaaaaww *evil laugh* So anyone wants me to cut his/her hair? You know where to find me. Either at my first home or my second home.

And also last night, the Hachioji family (minus Shauki, Bintat & Hadi) went to Fuchuu to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. The movie is so damn good, you just have to watch it for yourself cos I don't wanna spoil anything. For a girl like me, who doesn't like robots, I think this one is so good. Even better than the first movie. Awesome job! Plus, more funny scenes which I really enjoyed. The only thing I'm not satisfied with is the Japanese cinema.

You know in the cinema where they show this advertisment about the rules & regulations in the cinema. For Malaysia - it's always, no recording, no talking on the phone, no talking too much, those sorta rules? In Japan, they have those rules too. There's 5 and one of it, shows the mouth.

So, the mouth. Let's take a guess what it means.

I bet you guessed no talking.

You're dead wrong.

It means you can't open your mouth, silly. No whispering, no talking, no breathing thru your mouth(I'm exaggerating this part), NO LAUGHING etc. In my head, I was going like F*ck x1000000000 cos whenever I or whoever yang laughed in the cinema last night, the stupid Japanese lady sitting beside me would say "Urusai". Means noisy. The thing is, if it's funny, it's not a crime to laugh kan. I mean, if I laughed during a sad part, then yeah, you can gimme the urusai sound. But this. one. is. a. funny. scene. YOU GODDAMN DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LA, WOMAN. In fact, no one was laughing besides the Malaysians. F***, THE JAPANESE ARE ROBOTS. No feelings, meh????? Even if you don't understand English, the movements, the action itself dah funny, and yet, no one was laughing. It's either the Japanese are really dumb or have no feelings or too busy trying to understand the stupid Japanese subtitle underneath it.

I didn't enjoy the movie 100 percent, thanks to the lady beside me.

Ugh! I wanna watch Transformers in Malaysia where I can laugh out loud in the cinema and people don't mind it that much.

Over and out.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no sensored ke?>.<

kande

June 21, 2009 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger naim said...

haha.. x payah.. coz sume yg bace blog rai dah over the age da pun..

June 22, 2009 at 1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thing is, you're in Japan not someplace else, the least you can do is respect their culture. Thats their cinema etiquette.

The same with westerners who come to Malaysia and making a big fuss over having to take off their shoes before entering a house.

Or people who come to Malaysia and complain about the restrooms not having toilet paper but water instead.

Or having to eat using hands instead of fork/spoon/knife.

You just came off sounding like a douche.

Plus, transformers is a terrible movie anyway. Compared to Japan's Cinema etiquette, you watching that movie is a much sadder scenario.

extra info: ive watched a few movies in japan and the crowd has reacted to scenes occasionally and no one said "urusai" or anything. maybe its situational, depending on the movie (if its an english movie, you have to be aware of the average japanese level of understanding of the language) and crowd itself (older generation tends to snap more easily but its understandable since you're probably is bothering them by making noise) but again, if its indeed part of their culture to prefer being silent and enjoy the movie without bothering others, its just proper for you to respect that.

July 8, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home