Friday, July 24, 2009

My needs

Here's what I did. I googled "Rai needs.." out of boredom, and here are the results:

Top 5 of what rai needs according to Google:

1. to show some skin (omg LOL!)
2. Mariah's ab stylist (there's acually an ab stylist profession?)
3. BOTOX (hahaha, it's okay. Natural beauty is perfect)
4. you helping in bathing (I can shower/bathe myself perfectly fine)
5. Asst. Human Resources Manager

Google is so wrong, wrong wrong. Here's the exact and most accurate lists:

Top 5 of what I need now:

1. sleep
2. kuroneko/ whatever delivery service to come to my house now
3. a cat
4. a job
5. him (he's busy :( )

So, I sorta baru lepas imdb a new movie! Due in October 2009 (Italy)! Gasp with me people, gasp with me! It's called.. jeng jeng.. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Sounds like some mad scientist or something. But wait for it. This movie has the perfect combination of..

JOHNNY DEPP
HEATH LEDGER
JUDE LAW
COLIN FARRELL

I know; like wow kan, cos the late Heath Ledger is in it! It should be brilliant cos he's so into his characters usually. And Johnny Depp!! :)))))) The official website is still under construction though. Not much information yet. But I can't wait!

I want to see Harry Potter casts! x) Who's with me?

xx

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger eD said...

Why would you need a kuroneko?

I think you only need 2 things : jugyou and kadai. Just to keep you busy. Haha :D

July 24, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

I need a kuroneko cos I bought some stuff online... tee hee...

A'ah, I need kadai, like srsly. I'm bored to death already and it's only my first week of holiday!!!!!!

Need to practice my English for Toefl in September! ^.^~

July 24, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home