Monday, July 27, 2009

Youtube

I'm fascinated by the wonders of Youtube. I'm youtube-ing people's wedding receptions now. From Chris Brown's Forever during the walk down the aisle to Michael Jackson's Thriller during the reception. Wedding sounds fun! :>

Most of my cousins are getting married soon and I'm gonna miss it!


This is Taylor Lautner. He's Jacob Black in the Twilight saga series. I do not own this picture.

Oh oh oh! Taylor Lautner is so adorable. How old is he?? I saw the stripping in the New Moon clip, wowwwwwwieee... And I'm pretty sure Kristen Stewart isn't with Robert Pattinson anymore. Taylor's being really supportive. Can tell by looking at all the interviews for New Moon. I hope Taylor's not dating Selena Gomez. I don't like her. Bluekkkkk!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg. i watched the thriller dance at wedding receptions too! but that was like few weeks back. i think the link below paling cun-est!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-vKvL9rd_k

its under my favourites now kat youtube. and i can even dance to it~ just halfway thru tho.

July 27, 2009 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger eD said...

Rai bila nak kawen?

July 28, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

Anonymous>

No way! I don't think it's nice. I think the original couple who did the thriller dance first lagi chunner. (The groom extra semangat & perasan dia tu MJ)

eD>

Hah! My cousins & kakak kena kahwin dulu :P

July 29, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still think my link is the best lol. eh rana, tom's there ady kan. send my kiss to him as well ye! been tweeting alot la he.

July 30, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home