Tuesday, August 11, 2009

EARTHQUAKEEE!!

My 200th post will be about earthquake.

I finally felt the earthquake (after missing it last Sunday while shopping for groceries in the mall) this morning at 5.27am. I thought it was the normal shake when a big lorry passes by my house, but turns out, it was the REAL earthquake! The earthquake scales on a 6.6 nearby the shores, so by the time it reached Tokyo, maybe it's around 4 me thinks.

No damages. Only minors la, barang jatuh & I'm a bit scared. Hah. Okay, 6.16am is way too early to be wide awake. I shall go back to my futon now & sleep.

STILL ON HIATUS loves. Take care ;)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger naim said...

haha. ak dah 2 kali miss. tadi pun x rase gak.

August 11, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger aReLaN said...

tahun ni mmg ade prediction earthequake kuat sgt2 akan jadi kt kantou.hmmmm

August 11, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger eD said...

6.16 gurai. I sleep at 12 noon. Beat my record :D

August 11, 2009 at 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care tau~

kanda<3

August 14, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home