Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Catching Up

Since I got back from Malaysia, I've been catching up with a lot of stuff.

1. Trying to get used to the cold, chilly breezy weather in Japan
2. Catching up with my lab research works
3. Catching up with friends (I tried to do this but, in the end I didn't get to meet up with a lot of people due to my flu and lazy butt)
4. Catching up with the old 2009 movies
5. Will definitely try to meet up juniors

Le sigh. What can I say. Hello 4th year student's life in Japan.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Saf Mohsin said...

4th year? ?
Eh chup, when is your expected graduation date/year eh?

March 31, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger aReLaN said...

slamat menjalan life as bdk kenkyuu.huhuh

April 1, 2010 at 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home