Sunday, July 18, 2010

Poof

Dusting away all those dusts that got collected on this blog.

Feeling so random cos of the sudden urge to blog. I'm perfectly happy with life cos it's a three days straight holiday in Japan. Away from lab, away from thesis, away from programming, away from uni! The bliss. I just can't wait to goddamn graduate and get on with life already.

I read this interesting thing online and I thought to myself, "Hey, one day, I am going to ________. Not because of _____, but because it's _____." When am I going to really ____? Haha I'll just leave that space blank. Feel free to assume cos I'm not telling. :)

Another thing, I really need to be creative in Twitter. One-liner's a hot stuff. I shall work on a one-liner tweet from now on.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Saf Mohsin said...

LIKE! (This post. Lol, if only you can like blog posts :P)

July 18, 2010 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Rai said...

Haha Saf! Can't believe how fast you commented right after this post. I think I'm gonna start blogging again to do that Project 365 you promoted in your blog. :D

July 19, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home